- Publication Co-ordinator Graduation any stream and Relevant Experience is Mandatory 3-5 years
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Having fluent English in speaking and writing, also manage and co-ordination capability.
- Schedules and supervises various phases of journals and books publication online and print.
- Institutional analysis and approach for the promotion of journals, conferences and books etc.
- Profound capability of pertaining opportunities for promotion that involves advertising in local, national, and international levels.
- Having knowledge of Publication software like MS Office, Pagemeker, Indesign, Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop etc.
- Makes presentations for publishing programs and also have idea for content writing on various current affairs and running hot topics.
- Coordinates the various colleges and institutions for publication and supply logistics.
- Having Knowledge of ISSN, ISBN, Impact Factor,Indexing. Gets ISSN assigned and maintains the list of ISBN s for books or journals.
- Manages and works in cooperation with the Publication Research Executives on one hand and the Marketing Executives on the other, and ensures accountability and profitability in the publication project.
- Supervises editing and publication of NRJP journals and Swaranjali Publication books etc. with special mention to online journals.
- Resolves issue and solves problems throughout the projects and withing the working environment.
- Tracks and reports the project mile-stones and provides status reports to the Head of publications.
- Manage editorial, design, publication-production and operation management.
- Manages, and supervises freelance designers, copy editors, proofreaders jobs.
- Provides initial consultancy, defines the requirements, and making proposals, Drafts, reviews as per publishing programs or terms and conditions agreed with authors or respective persons.
- Ensure quality control throughout the publication process.
- Have to Performed any other task provided by Head of publications or Director.
Please send your Resume/CV to email@example.com